- Hidden Tab Diane USB Rechargeable Liquid Silicone Kegel Balls
- USB Charging Cable
- Plug the charger into the product's charging port and charge the product for 70 minutes before using it for the first time.
- Before use, clean the product and your hands with soap and water.
- Press and hold the control button for 3 seconds and activate your Hidden Tab Diane Kegel Balls. When the product works, a blue LED light will turn on under the control button.
- Apply a water-based lubricant that is not harmful to human health on top of the Kegel balls.
- Insert Kegel balls into your vagina with the tail of the product out. Kegel balls should not make you feel uncomfortable even though they are placed correctly. If you feel uncomfortable, we recommend repeating steps 4 and 5. If you do not feel comfortable, do not use the product.
- You can start the Kegel exercise by tightening your pelvic floor muscles. Make sure you feel the right muscles while doing the exercise. For more information on Kegel exercises, you can read our Incognito Tab " What is Kegel Exercise? " blog post.
- You can start the vibration by pressing the control button. By pressing the vibration button, you can change the vibration mode and experience any of 10 different vibration types.
- When you are finished using the product, turn off the product by pressing the control button for 3 seconds and gently remove the product from your vagina. When the blue LED light under the control button turns off, the product is turned off.
- After use, wash the product with soap and water.
With its stylish design and soft texture, Hidden Tab Diane Kegel Balls are designed to make your sex life more enjoyable.
- Product Material: Silicone
- Size: 19 x 3.3cm
- Vibration: 10 different vibration modes
- Charging Capacity: 130mAh
- Charging Time: 70 minutes
- Charge Usage Time: 30 minutes
- Waterproof: IPX7
Charge & Battery Information
- Depending on the amount of charge in the product, the charging time may take up to 70 minutes.
- For charging, plug the USB part of the charging cable into the USB power adapter and plug the other end of the cable into the product.
- Charge the product when vibration strength decreases for best performance and long battery life.
- Do not charge the product even if it reaches high temperatures.
- For your health, do not share the product with anyone else, only use it yourself.
- Use the product only with water-based lubricants that are not harmful to human health. Silicone-based lubricants, massage oil, cream, etc. Liquids can damage the product due to the chemicals they contain. Do not use these products as lubricants.
- If you feel discomfort while using the product, stop using it.
- The product is intended for adult use by design. Keep the product out of reach of children.
- Do not charge the product near any liquid or liquid source to avoid electric shock.
- Do not wash the product with any machine such as washing machine or dishwasher.
- Never heat the product in the oven or microwave. Do not boil the product.
- Do not store the product in extreme weather conditions and temperatures.
- Do not swallow the product.
- Do not use the product for inflamed, injured, etc. in your body. Do not use in places.
- If you experience pain or discomfort, stop using the product.
- The product is not suitable for anal use.
- Do not place the product in your vagina together with any other foreign substance (condom, female condom, tampon, etc.).
- Those with heart disease, pacemaker users, diabetics, phlebitis patients, thrombosis patients, pregnant women or those who may be pregnant should consult a doctor before using the product.
Product Cleaning and Storage Conditions
- Before and after use, clean the product with soap and water. We recommend using warm water.
- Do not store the product in humid or dusty environments.
- Store the product out of direct sunlight.
This product should not be disposed of with household waste. Electrical products may contain substances that can harm the environment. In order to protect the nature, please return the product to the relevant centers for recycling when its useful life is completed. You can contact the municipality or recycling centers in your province or district about this issue.